10 modeling quotes for models
Here are 10 modeling quotes for models. Part of being a great model is having confidence, fun, laughs, and excitement. Here are some quotes for a confidence boost. Have a favorite quote? Let us know in the comments below.
Want to make a $100? Know a brand looking for models? Refer them to SDS and get a referral bonus when they use our service! CLICK HERE TO BEGIN.
1. “A rose can never be a sunflower, and a sunflower can never be a rose. All flowers are beautiful in their own way, and that’s like women too. I want to encourage women to embrace their own uniqueness.”
— Miranda Kerr, an Australian model who rose to fame as a Victoria’s Secret Angel.
2. “Don’t be into trends. Don’t make fashion own you, but you decide what you are, what you want to express by the way you dress and the way to live.” —Gianni Versace
3. “Take care of yourself, be healthy, and always believe you can be successful in anything you truly want.”
— Alessandra Ambrosio, a Brazilian model, and actress known for her work with Victoria’s Secret.
4. “I’m proud and humble to read that I inspire people because I have a scar and I work in the fashion industry. I want to help and let people know that beauty can be many things and there is beauty in imperfection.”
— Tobias Sorenson, a Danish model known for his ad campaigns for Zara, Diesel, D&G, and Antony Morato.
5. “If you believe in yourself and feel confident in yourself, you can do anything. I really believe that.”
— Karlie Kloss telling Seventeen magazine her advice to teens trying to break into the fashion industry.
6. “It’s something that I realized women do constantly and don’t even know that they’re doing it: They say these negative things about themselves that they would never say to someone else. I have friends who do it in front of their daughters, which is very detrimental because your daughter inherits your DNA and might look like you or be bigger than you. When she hears her mom say all these negative things about herself, in turn, it may make her think she’s saying them about her. This issue is one of those things that I really stand for.”
— Tyra Banks, on banning “fat talk” in the fashion industry.
7. “The secret to modeling is not being perfect. What one needs is a face that people can identify in a second. You have to be given what’s needed by nature, and what’s needed is to bring something new.”
8. “Modeling is the culmination of lighting, texture, body movement, and your soul’s expression.”
9. “It took a while to grow the confidence to say, ‘This is who I am, take it or leave it.”
― Coco Rocha
10. “It’s about being who you are. If people can’t accept it, too bad”
― Kylie Jenner
Come back later and see our next 10 Modeling quotes for models
Are you a brand or business looking for a model? Introduce yourself or Check out our SDS Models