Modeling Tips to Be More Photogenic – Practice Makes Perfect
Over the next few posts, we will be exploring modeling tips to be more photogenic. Today’s post is about practice makes perfect. Check out our last post: Modeling Tips to Be More Photogenic – Study Yourself
The last post discussed the power in knowing your strengths and weaknesses. Being able to know and use your body is a great superpower as a model. Once you are able to identify your own weaknesses, you can improve on them by practicing.
Want to make a $100? Know a brand looking for models? Refer them to SDS and get a referral bonus when they use our service! CLICK HERE TO BEGIN.
Practicing your most flattering poses and smiles is powerful in being more photogenic. Why?
- It increases your confidence by allowing you to conquer and improve
- Improves your ability to adapt while on set
- Allows you to know what exactly to do when working with photographers
If you want to know how to be more photogenic, you have to practice. How do you practice? Here are a few tips:
- Practice in front of a mirror so you can see live what your body is doing and how certain poses and smiles look/react.
- Use your phone and record video of you posing. This is a great way to learn not just what pose worked, but what you did to get the pose.
- Ask another model to guide and critique you. Sometimes it pays to just have a friend walk you through it.
- Get help with a photographer or modeling agency. Talent coaching is a great way to grow. If you can get real-world advice and experience at the same time.
Get out there and practice! Let us know what helps you to be more photogenic or what kind of tips you’d like to receive from SDS.